Top 5 Strong & Inspirational Nicki Minaj Quotes

Top 5 Strong & Inspirational Nicki Minaj Quotes


Here’s a selection of Nicki Minaj Quotes, covering topics such as songs,haters, friends and boys. We really hope you enjoy these quotes and that they give you something to think about.



1. "Shoutout to my haters, sorry that you couldn't phase me."
 – Nicki Minaj


2. "You don’t have to feel the need to put somebody down to make yourself feel better.” 
– Nicki Minaj


3. "Take me or leave me I'll never be perfect… believe me, I’am worth it."
– Nicki Minaj


4.  “People will love and support you when it’s beneficial.”
 – Nicki Minaj


5. “Call me cursed or just call me blessed. If you can’t handle my worst you ain’t getting my best.” 
– Nicki Minaj




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Best Kim Taehyung Quotes to Keep You Inspired for a Lifetime

Top 5 Best Min Yoon-gi Suga Quotes to Keep You Inspired for a Lifetime